Information on how to enter and information on prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid and will be rejected.
The promoter is AB Bank Zambia Ltd, Registered in Zambia, and registration number 87654, registered office Chainda Place, Plot No 7393, off Cairo Road and P.O. Box 38173,Lusaka, Zambia.
- The promotion shall run from the 1st September 2021 to 15th November 2021. The promotion can be withdrawn by the promoter at any time, after which no further entries will be accepted.
- Draws will be conducted weekly to determine participants who will win. Participants stand a chance of winning 2 Samsung A02 mobile phones, 2 Samsung A01 mobile phones, 2 shopping vouchers valued at ZMW 1,000 and 4 MiFis with 30GB data weekly, for 10 weeks. Dates when draws will be conducted will be determined by the promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to change the date of conducting the draw for the winners of prizes.
- The promotion is open to any customer who has an active eTumba wallet.
- Winners will be picked weekly based on the following weekly eligibility criteria:
- Week 1: register for eTumba and deposit a minimum of K1 to activate the wallet.
- Week 2: Deposits or withdraws any amount of money from a Kazang, 543 KonseKonse and/or Zoona agent.
- Week 3: Refer a friend to use eTumba by use of the “Refer a friend” option under the eTumba menu either on the eTumba mobile application or USSD.
- Week 4: Transfer any amount of money from one eTumba wallet to another eTumba wallet.
- Week 5: Purchase of ZESCO units of any amount from the eTumba wallet.
- Week 6: Payment of a water bill of any amount to Lusaka Water, Nkana Water and/or Mulonga Water from the eTumba wallet.
- Week 7: Payment of TV Subscription of any amount for DStv, GOtv and/or Topstar from the eTumba wallet.
- Week 8: Buys airtime and/or data from the eTumba wallet for MTN, Airtel, Zamtel and/or Liquid Telecom.
- Week 9: Withdraw of any amount of money from a Stanbic Bank and/or Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO) Automated Teller Machine (ATM) initiated from the eTumba wallet.
- Week 10. Performs any transaction from the eTumba wallet and comments their unique Transaction Identification Number on the eTumba Facebook Page under the “Week 10” post.
- Any single eligible transaction will give a customer an entry into the draw and qualify to win a Samsung A01 mobile phone, Samsung A02 mobile phone, MiFi with 30GB data and ZMW 1,000 shopping voucher.
- All eligible entries will be entered into the weekly draws to be conducted between 1st September 2021 and 15th November 2021.
- Any eTumba wallet account holder who is subject to a court process or restriction of any sort or is under any other restriction by any other authority in Zambia or else will not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- AB Bank Zambia Limited Staff and close family members (parents, spouse, children and siblings) are not eligible to participate.
- Contenders do not need to sign up to take part in the competition. All clients who transact in their normal eTumba wallet will automatically qualify for the draws.
- A successful contender can only win one of EACH prize. For instance, if a contender wins a ZMW 1,000 shopping voucher, they still stand a chance to win a Samsung A01 mobile phone, Samsung A02 mobile phone and MiFi with 30GB data. They, however, cannot win another shopping voucher.
- All transport costs to and from AB Bank for prize collection will be covered by the client.
- There shall be weekly draw prizes for customers which will be awarded during the promotion from 1st September 2021 to 1st December 2021.
- A total of 4 MiFi’s with 30GB data
- A total of 2 Shopping Vouchers to the value of ZMW 1,000
- A total of 2 Samsung A01 mobile phones
- A total of 2 Samsung A02 mobile phones
CLAIMING OF PRIZE (S)
- Only the winners will be notified in writing through email or contacted by AB Bank Zambia on their mobile phone registered under their eTumba.
- All prizes should be collected within one month of the draw failure to which they will be forfeited to the Bank.
- Prizes of the MiFis with data, shopping vouchers, Samsung A01 mobile phone and Samsung A02 mobile phone may not be exchanged for cash.
- All prizes will be collected from AB Bank Zambia’s Head Office, AB Bank Kitwe or Ndola branches.
- The prizes are not transferrable.
- Failure to accept the prize or the associated terms and conditions will result in the prize being withdrawn and or possibly allocated to an alternative prize winner at the discretion of the promoter, AB Bank Zambia LTD.
All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- The draws will be conducted at the promoter’s sole and absolute discretion in the presence of auditors of the promoter’s choice.
- The draws will be conducted at the promoter’s premises AB Bank Zambia, Chainda Place, off Cairo road, Lusaka.
- By participating in the promotion, all participants hereby grant the Promoter the absolute and unfettered right to;
- Disclose or publish the participants’ information and any other information to any party in any medium as we may in our absolute dissertation deem fit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Use, amend modify, adapt, reproduce, publish any still or moving images of the participants that are taken during the promotion or the redemption of the gifts for any promotional or marketing or commercial or any other purposes as we may in its absolute discretion deem fit without any payment or compensation.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate or amend the terms of this promotion at any point during the promotion period by giving (7) days’ notice of this intention.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Accounts that are closed prior to the end of the qualifying period each month will not be eligible for prizes.
- Only one of the joint account holders or signatory will be eligible for the prize.
- AB Bank reserves the right to contact any one of the joint holders or signatories of an account.
- During each draw, participants shall be eligible to win one of each prize.
- Winners shall be randomly selected during each Electronic Draw.
- The Bank’s decision as to the winners of the draws shall be final and conclusive.
- In case of a dispute, the Bank’s decision will be final. No appeal on any grounds whatsoever will be entertained.
- If the Bank is required by the Minister of Finance and National Planning Trade or the State Lotteries Board or other regulatory authorities to alter any aspect of this competition or terminate the same as a result of changes in Legislation or other regulatory reasons, the Bank shall have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all participants hereby waive rights which they may have against the Bank and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Bank, it’s agents or contractors.
*Kindly note that all conditions on the wallet remain the same throughout the campaign i.e. charges on transactions.